Sunday, July 4, 2010

Taco Neck-Tutorial (Instrumentals)

Photobucket

So, if I didn't make it clear before, Taco Neck is my band. Well, sort of. It's an entity I created in order to make wierd(er) music. I still make beats and rap, but Taco Neck is my "art project". I feel it represents the music I listen to and the town that I live in.

The debut EP Tutorial will be available very soon (very, very soon) and features many of my super talented friends (Onry Ozzborn, Josh Martinez, Xperience, Smoke, Ceschi Ramos, Gold, iAME, and NyQwil). I thought I would release the instrumental album for free and let the music speak for itself. Then, hopefully you'll buy the album for all the great guests on it.

<a href="http://taconeck.bandcamp.com/album/tutorial-instrumentals">Geneses (Intro) by Taco Neck</a>

3 comments:

  1. Is there going to be a hard copy of the EP? Or is it only going to be digital?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard copies at the printers now. Should be up ASAP at the Vinyl Fluid Records store. I'll make sure you get one bro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeps my head movin'. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete