Saturday, March 20, 2010

Bad Language- One World ft. Gold

Photobucket

A while back I posted a song called Blind Is The Neighbor as proof that there once was a group effort between Snafu and JFK called Bad Language. That was fun and all, but I had almost forgotten that there were more songs until Mr. Hill hit me with 6 more songs from that project.

Unfortunately, I don't have a tracklist, so I won't be giving this EP out until I can get that done, but I just wanted to give you another taste of it to hold you over.

This song is called One World and it features Gold (of Sandpeople). I made the beat (a very long time ago...'99 I think).



DOWNLOAD IT HERE

1 comment:



  1. tHOSE links above aren't working, such a shame!!! Anyway, I already downloaded the full working album and I will share this to you guys cause.. why not right? This album is so great!


    CLICK HERE TO download THE FULL ALBUM

    CLICK HERE TO download THE FULL ALBUM


    ALL SONGS ARE INCLUDED SO HAVE FUN GUYS!!!

    ReplyDelete