Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Taco Neck-Bailengua

I'm surrounded by Latin music. My wife listens to it pretty much exclusively. Some I love; some I loathe.
Either way, at some point in my musical career it was inevitable that I would give it a try. Or at least bring elements of it into my bag of tricks (or whatever).

Here's an instrumental track I did along those lines. I named it "Bailengua", which doesn't mean anything in Spanish (as far as I know), but is sort of a hybrid of the words bailar and lengua....dance and tongue.
Also it kind of sounds like the word bilingual (which I am not).

Disclaimer: This is NOT a Hip-Hop song.....

paste this link in your browser to download since I suck at html.
http://rapidshare.com/files/224191422/Bailengua.mp3

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete