Sunday, April 19, 2009

Snafu-Everything I Have (Digi-Single)


So, my friend and fellow Oldominionite Snafu made an album.  A great album.  An album that would go down in history as one of the greatest in the history of Northwest Hip-Hop, had it gone as according to the original plan.     

It didn't.  

The album has been collecting digital dust for at least a couple of years now and Snafu has subsequently quit making music.  

Well, I, not being able to accept the fact that this album will likely never see the light of day, felt it was my duty to deliver at least some of Snafu's lost opus to the world.   

Given the blanket authortization of "I don't give a fuck what you do with it",  I am able to present to you the "Everything I Have" Digi-Single. 


1. Everything I Have ft. Roosevelt (prod. Snafu)
2. Everything I Have (Taco Neck Remix)
3. Everything I Have (Taco Neck Remix Instrumental)

2 comments:

  1. What???He's quit making music?? I've been waiting for this album since the beginning of time. Can't wait to get home and download this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any chance that blanket authorization will let the rest of the album see the light of day?

    ReplyDelete